Friday, January 20, 2012

Bonnie K.

Meet Bonnie.

She is the second entry for the Newborn Photography Contest. Bonnie's bundle of joy will be welcomed in this world in April, 2012.

She says newborn portraits are important to her because:

"My name is Yvonne K. but prefer my nickname Bonnie. I have been living here in Dallas about a year and a half now, originally from El Paso, Texas. When I found out I was expecting it was a complete surprise. At twenty-eight years old I had just graduated college and my plan was to move to the big city and let life happen, little did I know that is literally what would be in my future. The little life developing, growing, and “happening” in me was very unexpected yet with all the emotions and fears I immediately felt, the greatest emotion was an overwhelming sense of joy simply for the fact that I was going to become a mommy and when you get down to thinking what joys life REALLY has to offer, how does carrying a child and becoming a lifelong parent not automatically qualify as one of life’s greatest joys? Why of course it does. This is a time that has forever changed you and your life. With that said, newborn photos to me, are an absolute must when becoming a new parent. Why is this meaningful to me? Simply because I want to share my joy with loved ones and want to look back and remember this special time from the past. Going down the road into the future, if you forget to buy the third grade package or forget your camera during the school’s annual Christmas program you still have the chance to perhaps capture next year’s events but you will never get the newborn stage back. The real reason I value photos is because they serve as a time machine. When looking at pictures, you begin to relive that moment and experience all over again. I want to capture those precious first expressions of my newborn and look back and remember what a special changing time it was in my life.
 
Sincerely,
Excited expecting mother Bonnie"

Voting ends February 10th, 2012. To vote for Bonnie please do the following:

1. Comment on her blog post at http://www.lilyrosephotograph.blogspot.com/. Anonymous votes will not count, so be sure to click "Name/URL" you don't have to have a URL, just put your name.
2. Like Lily Rose Photography's on Facebook HERE, then comment on the page saying who you voted for.

Thank you for supporting your friend Bonnie K.

-Lily Rose Photography
http://www.lilyrosephotography.biz/

7 comments:

  1. Christy Lopez-GuillenJanuary 22, 2012 at 11:39 AM

    GO TEAM BONNIE AND GABRIEL!!! Can't wait to meet Mr. Gabriel and I'd better get a pic if you win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve to win Sweet Cousin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE NEWBORN PHOTOS OF OUR SON!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My babies can not wait to see baby pictures of their future cousin!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you win this Bonnie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great Bonnie, I think you should win.

    ReplyDelete