Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Newborn Photography Contest

 Hello Folks,

I am holding a contest for a free newborn session. If you or anyone else you know are less than 33 weeks pregnant, contact me via website or facebook before the end of January with a picture, when your due date is and a heartfelt reason why newborn portraits are important to you. There must be atleast 7 expecting women that enter the contest, or I will not be able to continue the contest. Not only is the newborn session free, your digital package will be complimentary. In addition, all the moms-to-be that don't win and still book, will receive 20% off their session. Entries must be sent to me by the end of January. You have nothing to lose! I am so estatic to be doing this and I hope y'all are too.


No comments:

Post a Comment