Friday, January 20, 2012

Crystal V.

Crystal V. is the first entry in the Newborn Photography Contest. Her sweet baby will be born into this colorful, beautiful world in March, 2012.

She says newborn portraits are important to her because:

"Babies go from being this lovely little lumps to crawling, smiling, drooling, eating, babbling and trying to do everything you do in a blink of eye its incredible & that little bundle of joy holds all the promise of its future. That tiny package that holds such a big place in a mothers heart & also happens to be one of the most precious gifts from God. It’s hard to remember what your 3 week old baby looked like before their eyes were open and looking up at u, before you know it she will be all grown up, doing things on her own. This is why professional newborn photography is important to me. To help me remember the wonder of those first weeks when my baby was so innocent & tiny."

Voting ends February 10th, 2012. To vote for Crystal please do the following:

1. Comment on her blog post at http://www.lilyrosephotograph.blogspot.com/. Anonymous votes will not count, so be sure to click "Name/URL" you don't have to have a URL, just put your name.
2. Like Lily Rose Photography's on Facebook HERE, then comment on the page saying who you voted for.
Thank you for supporting your friend Crystal V.

-Lily Rose Photography

19 comments:

  1. I hope you win crystal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Crystal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Crystal v

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you win crystal :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS PLS JUST PUT YOUR NAME THANK YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY VOTE IS FOR CRYSTAL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that poem! :) hope yu win Crystal!
    Vote from Abigail Aranda!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything you said is so true (: wish u the best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crystal has my vote

    ReplyDelete
  10. MY VOTE IS FOR CYRSTAL V :)
    MAKAYLA'S GODMOTHER ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My vote is for crystal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. My vote is for crystal

    ReplyDelete
  13. CRYSTAL HOPE U WIN I VOTE FOR YOU

    ReplyDelete