Sunday, January 22, 2012

Candice G.

Candice G.. is the fourth entry in the Newborn Photography Contest. Her precious baby will welcomed into her life in March, 2012.

She says newborn portraits are important to her because:


"My name is Candice and I am 32 weeks into my pregnancy. I have a almost 9yr old daughter and a 4yr old son. I myself know all too well how quickly time flies. One day you are bringing this tiny little baby home from the hospital, and then in the blink of an eye your dropping them off at school for the first time. As a new mother I took time for granted, I focused instead on getting use to this new lifestyle and learning how to balance my new family. This time around I am determined not to let that happen. I won't let time get away from me. I will make sure to enjoy every moment of this precious time in my baby's life. Nothing can bring back the time when our little ones were tiny newborns, but newborn pictures can capture the moment, and with that moment we will be able to relive the overwhelming emotions of joy and happiness our new little blessing brought to us and our family."





Voting ends February 10th, 2012. To vote for Candice please do the following:

1. Comment on her blog post at http://www.lilyrosephotograph.blogspot.com/. Anonymous votes will not count, so be sure to click "Name/URL" you don't have to have a URL, just put your name.
2. Like Lily Rose Photography's on Facebook HERE, then comment on the page saying who you voted for.

Thank you for supporting your friend Candice G.

-Lily Rose Photography

85 comments:

  1. I vote for Candice! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Candice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for Candice G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got my vote Candice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa M Torrez-BarbosaJanuary 22, 2012 at 6:26 PM

    I Vote for Candice G!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for Candice G.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for Candice... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for Candice G

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for Candice G!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for Candice G.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for Candice G.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Voted for Candice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deanna Reyes CamachoJanuary 23, 2012 at 10:22 AM

    My vote is for Candice

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Vote is For Candice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My Vote goes to Candice & BabyG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My vote is for Candice

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote for Candice!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i voted for Candice Guevara!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I vote for Candice.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I vote for Candice and baby G!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Voting for Candice G

    ReplyDelete
  22. Voting for Candice & her baby G!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Candice has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Go baby G!
    Candice has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I defintely vote for Candice and Baby G

    ReplyDelete
  26. My vote is for Candice and Baby G :-D

    ReplyDelete
  27. I vote for Candice n Bb G..

    ReplyDelete
  28. Voting for Candice n baby G

    ReplyDelete
  29. Candice G and bby G got my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. We vote for Candice and Baby G :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I vote for Candace

    ReplyDelete
  32. I vote for Candice!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Candice has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I voted for Candice & Baby G

    ReplyDelete
  35. I vote for u Candice!

    ReplyDelete
  36. My vote is 4 Candice

    ReplyDelete
  37. I vote for Candice

    ReplyDelete
  38. I voted for Candice

    ReplyDelete
  39. I vote for Candice

    ReplyDelete
  40. I vote for Candice!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I vote for Candice

    ReplyDelete
  42. Im voting for Candice

    ReplyDelete
  43. Voting for Candice

    ReplyDelete
  44. I vote for Candice

    ReplyDelete
  45. I vote 4 Candice too!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I vote for Candice G !

    ReplyDelete
  47. I vote for Candice

    ReplyDelete
  48. Votes for Candice

    ReplyDelete
  49. I vote 4 Candice

    ReplyDelete
  50. My vote is for Candice G. !

    ReplyDelete
  51. I vote for Candice :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. I too vote, for Candice lol

    ReplyDelete
  53. I vote for team Candice!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I vote Candice!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Candice better win!

    ReplyDelete