Sunday, January 22, 2012

Elizabeth B.

Elizabeth B. is the fifth entry in the Newborn Photography Contest. Her miracle baby will be joyfully welcomed into the world in June, 2012.

She says newborn portraits are important to her because:

“I'm twenty years old and even though my boyfriend of four years and I have been pregnant before this will be our first child, with my last pregnancy I miscarried at 14 weeks. My boyfriend was not raised being surrounded by family unlike myself who was raised with a very large and close family. With us being so young and both living so far away from family I would love to have the opportunity to capture the precious moments of infancy in photographs before they are gone; but being so young, him at 24 and myself at 20, our extra cash is going towards education so our child can have every opportunity available by having educated working parents. Our priorities have changed since becoming soon-to-be parents and unfortunately that almost excludes everything but the necessities.”

 http://www.lilyrosephotograph.blogspot.com/. Anonymous votes will not count, so be sure to click "Name/URL" you don't have to have a URL, just put your name.
2. Like Lily Rose Photography's on Facebook
HERE, then comment on the page saying who you voted for.

Voting ends February 10th, 2012. To vote for Elizabeth please do the following:

1. Comment on her blog post at 

Thank you for supporting your friend Elizabeth.

-Lily Rose Photography

47 comments:

  1. She's got my vote!- Diane Shands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please go to her facebook profile, "like", then comment that you vote for me. otherwise it wont count. :-/

      Delete
  2. I cast my vote for Miss B. Cause she's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has my vote cause she is awesome! Adeel Siddiqui

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love that thinking of good memory for future purposes which will be highly appreciated by the baby in future, Thanks to Lily Rose Photographer as Elizabeth has my vote

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm putting my vote for her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. She got my vote

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have my vote Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My vote too. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote for her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My vote also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You gonna win this girl! Ya got my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She has my vote, good luck hun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey girl you deserve to win! You have my vote. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope my vote helps.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck Cuz, I vote for you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lizzys got this, she has my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mine too! Good luck Cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Girl you got mine!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good luck Lizzy, you have my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want a pic! You have my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lizzy has my vote

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ofcourse you have mine

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good luck sis, you have my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mine too, I want a pic of my niece/nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I vote for her!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I vote for her. -Roy

    ReplyDelete
  30. I vote for her too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. You got my vote too hun.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good Luck sweetheart, you know I vote for you.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Same for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Im definitely voting for you! I expect to be the god momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Im voting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Voted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  37. You have my vote sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nicole Darby- You have my vote too girl!

    ReplyDelete